Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Five Months

My baby is 5 months old now. Where did that time go? It's amazing really. Time. Some days take forever to run out and other days fly by and you lay your head on the pillow and wonder what happened? There are days where in the moment you wish the time away. But looking back, I begin to wish time back. The experience of raising a baby is extraordinary. The amount of changes that occur in such a short time frame alone is amazing. To see the little personality come out. To hear the laugh and squeals of joy for the first time. To see the adoration in the eyes when he looks at his brother. Already the bonds are forming and that is beautiful.

Joel cut his first tooth on Saturday March 5. He's been a little under the weather for quite some time now, and I'm sure the teeth are the cause of this.

He loves bath time. And to make life a bit easier we graduated him into the big tub and he absolutely loves it! He's a huge splasher!

He's pretty perfect I think. I'm biased I know. But look at him!!!

People think he looks just like Caleb, but I think he's got a perfect blend of both Caleb and Amberly. He has the same eyes as Amberly. But the same adorable smile as Caleb. He's simply lovely!

1 comment:

amym said...

what a handsome little guy! thanks for sharing the photos.
~amy