Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve

So with my traditional Christmas eve spent with my extended family being moved to another day, last year and this year, we had Christmas eve all to ourselves, with no where to be and not much to do.  It really feels odd to me, but I do admit, it's been nice.  For the second year we ordered from our favourite Chinese food place, this is a real treat.  So that was our special dinner, along side with Christmas cookies and treats sitting out for most of the day.  It was a very laid back day with movies, cartoons, and music.  Snapped some great family photos too...I love getting family pictures done, even though I have to manage it myself!  (Amberly has been suffering with a cold, that is why her nose is like Rudolph's!)

Yummy Tien Lee, in the dining room none the less!

Here's my little family who I love so dearly.

My hubby and I.  (yes, Dave is always that serious!)

My 3 munchkins!

Our lights outside with snow on the ground.  It's a white Christmas in 2016.

Their stockings were hung (except Amberly's, needs a hook and not close to the actual fire!)






No comments: