This week has been high and low. Right now I'm on a high, Dave and I have been talking lots about many things to come, and it makes me so excited. The first to come is colour, we're going to do more painting, as much as I hate it, but what is the most exciting part is, we are going to ask for some quotes to have a painter do it for us. We want to finish our house so it's more of a home.
Tomorrow is my short day, I'm still wondering about going to Orangeville afterwards. I'm still debating whether or not I should ask Nancy if she would like me to work for her every other week. Hmm I just don't know!
Then the procrastinater in me has kicked in! I'm a volunteer for Adventure Club at church every Tuesday night where I'm an actress for the little kids. I play a niece of the main character who doesn't know who God is. So there's lines that need to be memorized. But I figure, they are just little kids, they'll never know if I'm making it up as I go! Then I'm a Sunday School teacher too! For the 4 and 5 year olds! I have to prepare crafts and such for these guys! Yikes I need to get on the ball! There is also Bible study starting up again the end of this month, and I'm co'ordinating a trip to Parry Sound for next weekend and haven't even begun to think about that! When will it ever stop. I have to make up a bunch of invitation cards to my tupperware party for the end of October, I think they will be plain and simple though, I must remember to ask Christa for that "You're Invited" stamp of hers!
Ahhh, all of that to do, and yet I'm here typing this out!
Work has gone by fast this week. I started on the phones, I have no idea what I'm talking about half the time, I spend my time putting people on hold while I run to find someone who can help me, then in turn I get back on the phone and help the customer! It's a learning curve and I must admit I like talking to people on the phone!
Well Dave is on his way to a meeting at church, I think I'm going to prepare for Sunday school and maybe get caught up in Survivor again.
This Saturday is the last ball tournament of the year, I'm thankful for that, but after baseball comes volleyball....
1 comment:
so today is the day...have you decided wether you are going to talk to Nancy or not??
Post a Comment