I always have a difficult time thinking of things I want to go on my Christmas list, but I've found one thing I want. Lost on dvd. It's on tv right now, the episode when Boon dies. It's such a great show, the imagination that they have is amazing and so appealing.
I've been feeling a bit better, but haven't done much tonight but bundle up on the couch again. Dave is at church doing training for Risk Management, he doesn't intend on working with children, but as a baseball coach and probably volleyball coach, it's going to be required of him.
A nieghbour came to the door tonight inviting me to a party next week. I can't go because I have to be at church for Adventure Club, it's the first night so it's kind of important that I be there. Tonight was also a night that I had a nice chat with my sister. I haven't really talked to her, I mean really talk for a long while. She called to get someone's phone number and then we just chatted, it was nice.
I've seen Oprah these last 2 days, and all I can say is I'm shocked and upset, both episodes I've just cried, the mess down in the US is so amazingly distrubing, and the fact that their government hasn't stepped up kills me! The things that have gone on, and the amount of death there, I don't know, it breaks my heart. It looks like a 3rd world country in New Orleans. Where is their help? I haven't been watching the news or anything, but to see Oprah's take on things, totally took my out of ignorance that is for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment