Friday, September 23, 2005

Anticipation

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Dave and I are going to Parry Sound to my...Mom's cousin's cottage resort. I've been up there a couple of times, and this time Dave and I are going with Steve and Christa and Kris and Shannon with baby Mason. I just pray that the fall weather will cooperate and that it will be nice with lots of leaf colour and I may even be gutsy enough to jump into the lake!

Last night the pastor was over for a visit. He said he's been wanting to see Dave and I for quite some time. So he did. I was pretty nervous about it, I don't know why, I think because I wasn't certain about things he would ask, I think I imagined him asking me how my transition has been and moving away from home. That question can still get me pretty emotional, but he didn't ask any such thing. He wanted a tour of our house and then we just sat and visited, it was really nice actually, he had many stories to share.

Dave just got home from the volleyball meeting. What he told our team was that it wasn't a very competitive league, but now he's saying that times have changed and he thinks we'll get slaughtered. Oh Wonderful Hope!

Happy weekend here I come!

1 comment:

Jay Hendershot said...

Where have you been??! ;-)

Jay