I was talking to the girls at work today and we were discussing age, and how none of us wanted to experience living in an old age home. I just plainly stated that I didn't want to experience death at all. I want to be the generation when God comes again. I really don't like death, even though my loved ones go to Heaven, they are still taken from me. I don't ever want to be with out Dave or have to think about him being alone, that would be just terrible. But it's not upto me.
Last night I got an opportunity to just watch people and listen to them, I find it very interesting how people are and how they've changed, or sadly never change. I was tired, and we walked over to Steve and Christa's for dinner, Christa used her good dishes, which I'm very proud of her to do that, but she invited over another couple, and they did most of the talking while I just sat and listened. It's amazing what listening and observing showed me. It was irretating, and funny, sad and amusing all at once. I think what irretated me, was the change factor. I don't understand how someone can't change even though life changes every second. It's almost ignorance or stubborness. But for me very frustrating. Ahhhh, I just thought about how lucky am I that I've had life altering changes that have changed me, through everything things have changed me, I'm proud of that.
Looking forward to Dave coming home....
2 comments:
I've been checking and checking for a new message and never saw one. Then I realised that I wasn't even seeing updates to my old blog, so with some research I figured out that all I needed to do was press the refresh button and tada...and new message on your blog.
I don't know what I think about death and dying. Sometimes I think about members of my family dying and how sad that would make me feel, but me, I am not afraid to die. I look forward to Heaven and seeing everyone that is there already that I miss.
I too love to just observe others...you can learn so much...
I'll still let you know about Friday...
I've heard rumor that it is cheaper to live in a fancy hotel than a nursing home. Plus you get treated like a royal customer at a fancy hotel and at a nursing home you get treated like a client. Some people live on cruise ships...that could be fun!
Post a Comment