Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Thanksgiving time spent

Well it's Monday night, it's over, although it didn't go too fast, which is always a nice thing, but I'm in that "oh no tomorrow I have to go to work" mood. It was a really enjoyable weekend. Friday night we started it off by playing badminton, again, it was lots of fun, and quite the workout. Saturday Dave was in the Octoberfest Ball tournament. My mom and Benji came over and we hung out, watched one of Dave's games and then they took me home with them. It was so nice, going out for walks, checking out the leaves, the pets, the wildlife. Sunday Dave joined us. Him and I and Benji went out 4-wheeling. It was so much fun, were gone for atleast an hour maybe more, up and down sideroads, and "not through roads" I was the passenger so I got to do all the looking around, there are some outrageously huge houses in places I never knew there would be. It was definately exploring!

This weekend was also my brother Steve's and my Dad's birthdays, so we celebrated my Dad's Sunday night and Steve called then too, it was so great hearing his voice, and so exciting hearing him talk about coming back!

Monday we got up to the cows kicking up a fuss because the calves were getting vacinated. We really didn't do much what so ever today. It was kind of wet out, and we all seemed tired. Dave's parents were over in the afternoon to share with my family the nice huge thanksgiving meal my mom made for us. It was awesome.

But now that I'm stuffed with turkey, I'm really feeling the tired effect. Plus I have to memorize my lines for Adventure Club. So I better go....

1 comment:

amym said...

hey charlene...good to hear you had a good weekend...it is always nice to have a relaxing weekend! Umm you can change your settings to prevent junk blogs. Just thought you'd like to know. I didn't realise it until just recently...
have a happy tuesday at work!!!! I have quilting today! yippee