Dancing is fun with Oompa Loompa's! Benji is over for the night, so we decided to rent Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I just love this movie! At the end the special feature is the dance moves of some of the Oompa Loompa songs. It was hilarious, but Benji or Dave didn't want to indulge me and participate, that was no surprise, they just laughed at me and then got bored of me knowing that they are missing a hockey game on tv.
Today was my half day, Benji came out and we checked out some stores and did some Christmas shopping, well Benji was more successful then me, I only got a new Christmas cd for myself, isn't that terrible! But tomorrow I'm going home with Benji and then my Mom and I are going to shop in Newmarket for Christmas, that will be fun. Plus is a week full of Birthdays, my Mom's is on Monday, so we're celebrating with her on Sunday.
Hope everyone had good birthdays!
1 comment:
A vigorous Oompa Loompa dance never hurt anyone...!
Post a Comment