Well I can't believe how fast the time is going. This past weekend we kept ourselves busy. We finished projects around the house and started some new ones. Dave started painting the upstairs bathroom. We're both not sure whether we like the colour or not, but it will have to do. It just needs one more coat, but it won't take too long to do. We also sanded and primed the one wall in the living room on the main floor. I still want to do that room in a red colour, but we haven't fully decided that. Then Dave's dad was over and we now have a bar sink and bathroom sink flowing with water in the basement which is exciting!
Still anxiously waiting the phone call about our furniture for the basement!
My parents were over Sunday afternoon. I had won a free nights stay at the Best Western in St. Jacob's which I gave to them, so they used that last night. We went out to the Crossroads for dinner and then looked in their shop which has tonnes of really neat Christmas stuff! Then we just hung out at home and watched tv, it was great to just do that with Mom and Dad, it's been awhile!
Today at work I was humiliated by some JERK on the phone. I think he must have said my name in our conversation more then Dave has ever said to me in our time together! I would read to him exactly what it would say on a form and he would interupt me with "Charlene, Charlene, I know what you're reading but it's not what I'm after....." Grrr I was so upset, and furious, I was red in the face and ahhhh I just didn't know what to do with this man, I mean I actually had to tell myself to remain kind and nice, because that's who I am. I've never had to tell myself that. So what did I do?, I took it to another lady to deal with! I mean I did what I had to do, and could do, I mean he had questions that I couldn't answer because they weren't in my job description and I wasn't qualified to tell him. BUT STILL he belittled me and that's not a good feeling at all.
So now that that is off my chest! hahaha I get home these days and get so excited about Christmas, this week sometime I'm going to get the tree out! ohhh it's exciting! Plus we're supposed to get snow for the next 4 days! woo hoo!
1 comment:
I'm glad that someone is happy about the snow!! I'd be happier if I didn't have to drive in it. At least there's only a week or so left of my long commuting time. After next Wednesday maybe I can enjoy the snow more.
Post a Comment