Thursday, February 01, 2007

7 1/2 hours

Well I had to do a triple take at the clock this morning because Caleb slept from 10pm to 5:35am! I was shocked to the point that I accidentally woke up Dave. He was just a good boy, I fed him his normal amount and then I swaddled him up again and put him down and he slept again until 9am! He's really getting into Mommy's good books! hahaha.

Anyway, today I have my work buddies coming over for lunch. They are brining pizza! Then tonight is a dessert night at the church, I'm still debating about going, but if I do go I'm just gonna whip up some brownies to take. Dave has some guy coming over tonight to talk to him about setting up RESP's for Caleb.

Well, I better go, our ladies small group is studying Downpour by James McDonald and there are daily devotionals to do, so I want to get that done before Caleb needs full attention again!

Where did my colour options go???

2 comments:

Deb said...

Yay Caleb! Not even 2 months old and sleeping through!!! yahoo!!

Char, i have this awesome, easy fudge recipe Sara gave me - it uses things you'd have on hand regularly if you want something different for next dessert night!

Jay Hendershot said...

Mmm... dessert night! Yum yum!