Sunday, February 04, 2007

Wild Weather

WOW! that weather out there is nuts! I like it when everyone is home safe, then I can enjoy it. It was mighty windy, and sometimes we couldn't see the houses across the street!

Well last night Caleb did it, he went from 10pm to 6am. He probably would have gone longer, but I had to go and check on him, and I touched him. This didn't wake him right away, so I went back to bed, but 20 mins later, he did start to stir. That was ok, atleast he can still be on his schedule.

Yesterday we had another shower to go to. Dave's side threw this one for us. We got some really nice clothes for him, toys and lots of practical needs like towels and cloths. I don't know where I'm going to put all of this stuff! Thursday this week my work is throwing us a shower too! YIKES!

Ok so maybe my hormones aren't quite back to normal yet. Have you seen the movie Eight Below? The one about the sled dogs in Antartica? Jeepers! I bawled throughout it. Just thinking about some of the moments makes me teary eyed now. Ahhh at one point I told Dave I hated this movie and to shut if off. But he wouldn't listen to me. I actually had to tell myself that this was just a movie, but it didn't help, I cried that terrible sobbing cry! There is just something about all animals that gets me right in the heart!

Anyway, if you want to cry, it's a good movie to watch I guess!

1 comment:

amym said...

That movie made me cry lots too and I didn't even have a baby...so maybe it has nothing to do with hormones and everything to do with having a big heart for animals :)

YEAH FOR THE SLEEPING CALEB!