Saturday, March 10, 2007

Time Change

Well tonight the time "springs" ahead one hour. The only downside to this is I lose an hour of sleep! I put Caleb to bed at 9pm tonight to help him adjust, hopefully this will work! So far he hasn't complained!

Today we went to my parents for the day. And yes I think it's official that Caleb makes strange. My whole family was there today, and I think the crowd freaked him out. Especially when people got into his face. Other than that we had a fun day. Dave and I went to the Hockley store to look around. There wasn't anything special there really. They have made it into a little cafe too, so maybe in the summer we can ride our bikes there and have a treat!

Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day. We have church and then we are invited out to someone's for lunch. Should be a nice afternoon.

Whoa I'm feeling so so tired, I think I'm going to crawl into bed now too. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I found the best way to make P comfy when he was like that (uncomfortable with strangers in big crouds) was to get there FIRST. That way, the people come 1 by 1 or so and he could get used to it. If we went mid-way or last into a room full of people, he'd freak.

I also found it helpful to introduce him to people either at his level or above, but not below (aka on the floor!) If he's freaking out because people are in his face, tell them to BACK OFF. S