Monday, April 02, 2007

Swimming

Today's swimming was as I hoped, a lot of fun! Caleb really liked it (I think), he didn't complain, and he even had a few smiles to share. He definately was the youngest out of the bunch. All the others were splashing and more interactive than he was, but that's alright. The pool was warm too, I'm so glad that we did it. The only thing I don't like about it all is the silly change room, there is only one change table, which is crazy considering they offer so many baby swim programs! Plus you can't wear flip flops and so walking on the wet floors totally freak me out.

Tonight's bath was fun because Caleb was really full of smiles. Overall it was a great experience and I'm so glad we're doing it. I went to Christa and Cara's shower tonight, and she got so many clothes it was crazy! Christa does not have an excuse to go shopping for her daughter for a long time!
Here is a picture of Caleb in his swimmers, it's kind of blurry but you get to see the length of his shorts!

1 comment:

amym said...

He looks like a 'little person' in those shorts...he has NO legs...I've have never seen anyone who's swimming suit could touch the floor while they were wearing it before! FUNNY!