I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Monday, April 23, 2007
Swinging
Deb: My parents have a swing set up in a tree, and Caleb goes in that one. He loves it. We give him big swings and he laughs when he swings downwards. Plus Suzie was out with us and he thought she was funny too! Here are some pictures of our weekend!
Patrick LOVES to swing - always has. Kathryn's not so sure - she will nap in the swing but she's not as fond of it was Patrick was. I hope she turns out to be a 'swinger' like he is though - then I can enjoy spending time with them at the park with them 'trapped' in their swings hehehe.
I'm sure when she starts filling the swing out more, she'll be more comfortable and like it. Caleb wasn't so sure about it at first, but then I kept going "weeee, weeee" and giggling, so he must have thought that it was alright, by the end of it, we were swinging him as high as the swing could take him! hahahaha
2 comments:
Great pics, Char!
Patrick LOVES to swing - always has. Kathryn's not so sure - she will nap in the swing but she's not as fond of it was Patrick was. I hope she turns out to be a 'swinger' like he is though - then I can enjoy spending time with them at the park with them 'trapped' in their swings hehehe.
I'm sure when she starts filling the swing out more, she'll be more comfortable and like it. Caleb wasn't so sure about it at first, but then I kept going "weeee, weeee" and giggling, so he must have thought that it was alright, by the end of it, we were swinging him as high as the swing could take him! hahahaha
Post a Comment