Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Two More Sleeps!

Christmas is almost here, it's coming, it's coming! Wow, I can't believe how the time has just flown by! I think we're practically ready. I have to start the first steps of a trifle I'm making for Christmas day dessert, and together tonight, Dave and I will make the cheese dip we're taking tomorrow for our Christmas eve party at my parents.

I've had some trouble finding the Christmas spirit, mostly because Caleb came down with a bad cold on Thursday. He was miserable, and wouldn't sleep, which in turn meant I didn't sleep either. Finally I took him to see the doctor and it turns out he has an ear infection. Ahhh. So I'm glad because we have medication for him now, but I wish I had gone sooner, the poor kid.

To help find the Christmas spirit I've watched lots of Christmas specials. Dave and I watched A Christmas Story last night, and the night before we watched Christmas Vacation. Tonight I think I would like to watch The Polar Express. Then maybe tomorrow sometime we'll get Home Alone in there.

No comments: