Yesterday was a big day for Amberly. She tried butternut squash. She gagged her way through it, but we got some into her tummy. She's not like Caleb when it comes to food. Caleb was a bird and always had his mouth open looking for more. Not Amberly, I basically try and force the spoon in her mouth. For dinner, she had her normal rice cereal, then I let her chew on a rice cracker. She did really well with that, she seemed to enjoy it too. Day two of the squash was just hours ago, and this time, she really seemed to enjoy it. No gagging this time. So that's a good sign.
Things are back to normal in the house. Well almost. I still have to take down the Christmas tree, but I think I'll do that tomorrow while Caleb is at Christa's. Routine is nice to have. I'm glad that my kids thrive on routine, because otherwise, I have no idea how I could get through a day!
This is Amberly trying out real food.
Even attepting to use the spoon herself.
The mess in the end.
The next two are pictures I took with my new camera for Amberly's 6 month pictures. I was pretty happy with the turn out. I think I took maybe 100 pictures, I have plenty to chose from before developing!

Well I think I may venture up to bed and see if I can catch a bit of a nap!
2 comments:
nice quilt!
nice photos too!
I love that quilt!
BTW, you never said what your mom wants for making that blanket for Amberly. Let me know!
Post a Comment