Well my weekend was so much fun. We had a blast. All of us get along so well. They are all older than I am, I’m the kid in the bunch, but that’s ok with me, they’re like older sisters really! Ikea was good, it wasn’t busy, but nothing really jumped out at me saying "buy me buy me". I got a few things, for a gift exchange and around the house. Then we made to Niagara Falls and into out hotel room which was quite nice. We went to the Rain Forest Café, which was awesome! I’ve never been there before, but it was so cool. Being there made me think about being a cool aunt to my nieces, so in order for me to be that I have to take them there for a meal one day! Then we watched the movie Just Friends. Very silly, retarded movie, good for a few laughs, but wouldn’t recommend it, definitely a rental!
Saturday we all slept in until 9am!!! Probably because we were up late girl talking! We went to Denny’s for breakfast!!! WHAT A MISTAKE!! It was a total rip off, for my orange juice and scramble egg sandwich I had, it cost $20!!!! Too much money!!! Then to the PenCentre Mall. It was big and crowded, but fun, I got new shoes and some Christmas shopping done. It was really fun. To finish it off we had Kelsey’s for dinner, and then laughed all the way home about Mennonites calling cats pussy’s and oh it was hilarious!!!
Sunday I just relaxed really. I taught Sunday school and then went home, I didn’t stay for the service, I was just so tired! But all in all, I had a great weekend. I’m really in the Christmas mood now! It’s coming!!!!
My secret Santa gave me a reindeer that poops out jelly beans!!! Hahaha, whoever it is must know me!!!
2 comments:
It sounds like quite a risque conversation on the way home. I'm surprised that Mennonites (or those in close proximity to them) would talk that way!
I'm glad you had a good time. Making new friends gets you out of your comfort zone, which is good. I only hope I can be so brave when making new friends after I move to my new home (tomorrow!!).
Char, I'm so glad you had a terrific time:) Shaun would be jealous if I told him you ent to St. Catharines-- he loves that town.
Post a Comment