Well it's Thursday. Dave and I have had this whole week off and it's almost over. We didn't do much this week, alot of organising and moving things around. We had a successful trip to Ikea on Monday and bought some shelves and such. Dave as I type is in the office upstairs organizing the closet!
Last night we watched Cinderella Man. It was good, sad in some area's I cried my one contact out at one point! hahaha. Hmmm, it seems kind of sad that we haven't done anything too exciting this week, but we just wanted to have a break from work, and be at home with eachother for a bit.
Tonight we have volleyball, first in a long while, I wonder if I'll remember how to play! hahaha. So new year resolutions have been on our mind this week. And even though this is so typical of a news years, we decided to ride the bike 3 times a week. I've done it once so far. I will do it again today, probably after this.
Tomorrow I'm off to Orangeville to see Lesya once more before she flies back to BC. Well I hope everyone is doing well and keeping busy, but most of all I hope everyone is happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment