Today on a whim I went over to Christa's and had her chop off a good 6-8 inches of hair off! I know, crazy! She put layers in it, and even gave me slight bangs, but I love it. My hair looks even curly some ways too! She was telling me that it would be fun to perm it, there's a type with big curlers, but I told her that I was too chicken to do something like that! So yep, I'm lighter on the head! Dave likes it too, which is nice.
Tonight Dave took me to Montana's for a treat, then we wandered around Walmart for a bit. I bought a present for Krista, since we'll be celebrating Christmas with them when they get home. Dave bought some toys too, only for himself. A couple of hockey figurines to set up in the basement.
I was watching Billy Graham earlier, it brought back memories of seeing him in 1995 at the Skydome. I love his messages because they are simple and are just to the point. This past week we studied being salt, and how salt does two things, it adds flavour and also preserves things. I have decided that I need to work on being more flavourful, as I'm here on the earth. I'm preserving, by having my faith, and keeping Jesus alive in my heart. But as far as being a flavour, sharing the gospel and standing out and being different because I have God in my life, that is something I need to work on.
I'm getting anxious for my brother to get home. I just can't wait for it. I watched Amelie last night, all alone. But I got giggles. Oh tonight I had a real good laugh, so much that my tummy hurt. Dave and I were just on the bed cuddling, and talking about things, when I started trying to play fight with him. Now I'm good at wrestling considering I had 3 brothers, and I miss it sometimes so I try to get Dave to wrestle me. But he never does, he tells me that he'll hurt then all his buddies would be the crap out of him for beating his wife. I laugh at this and say whatever. But I have discovered a way I can get him to wrestle. I try to pick his nose! I know it sounds gross, but that freaks him out, so he then gets defensive and that is how I get to wrestle with him, but it's true I suck at it now, because I start laughing so hard that I can't breath and I lose everytime!
Well that's all I'll share now....it's not the most exciting entry, but I guess it doesn't have to be.
Deb I miss your giggles, and hugs
Amy I miss your generousity when it comes to doing my hair
Jay I miss telling you no to trivail pursuit and showing you spills on your shirt
Yvonne I miss your big heart and smile that goes along with it.
You four girls will always have a special place in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment