2006 has arrived! Although for me it started with a frustrating moment! More and more Dave and I realize that we are burdened with a troublesome neighbour. At 6am this morning, I heard the music, beating loud! So I turned on the fan, and that didn't drown out the noise, so I moved to the spare bedroom and even still, I heard the music. In my tired anger I stormed downstairs, grabbed my jacket and put on shoes and marched up to his front door and stood there ringing his doorbell a couple of times. No one ever came to the door, so almost in tears I crawled back into bed just hoping it would shut off. It did shut off, around 7:30am in the morning, and then I fell back asleep.
I'm just dreading tonight. I'm really tired, and I'm afraid of what I'll end up doing if it happens again tonight. I'm so tempted to get the police number and leave it by my phone.
We rang in the new year at Kris and Shannon's place. We had a good time, playing many games and just being with everyone. We played Balderdash and we were laughing so hard we were crying, it was so great.
Hum, on Friday Benji came over and spent the night, we went out with Steve and Christa and watched The Chronicles of Narnia, it was awesome, I really really enjoyed it so much. After the movie to my pleasant surprise I ran into Christoph Kesting! It was so good to see him, he still looks the same, and he's done well for himself. It was funny because he gave me a huge hug and kiss on the cheek, and afterwards I was explaining the Steve and Christa that I've known him for such a long time, and Steve responded saying "Well I should hope so, I would hate to think that you would let just any guy come up and kiss you like that!" hahaha.
Well I'm off this whole week from work! (Deb, you know that email I typed you at work, could you respond....if you respond to my home address?? Thanks!!!) Tomorrow Dave and I are going to Ikea with Mike and Joy, then as for the rest of the week, I don't know what I'll get upto! I'm sure I'll see Lesya once more before she heads back to school.
Law and Order:Criminal Intent is on, it looks good, so till next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment