I woke up to a very bright room, It's so nice seeing the sun shine like it is today. This weekend seems to have gone by so fast. Friday night I went to my friend's tupperware party, only for moral support. I did leave home with an amount of money I could spend, but I didn't get a thing, even though there was new things out, I just didn't feel compelled! Dave was proud of me for that.
Yesterday we had the big plan to go to the zoo. We set the alarm and everything, but when we got up, it was really windy and snowing at the time. So I decided that I didn't want to be out in that wind all day looking at animals. So Dave was good and still took me on a date. We first went to Swiss Chalet for lunch, then we went to Canadian Tire, where I purchased some ice skates (I didn't own a pair) they are cool, they are figure skates with the picks on the front, but they look like the guy skates, only grey. Then we went to Chapters ( I know I know, the big evil) and looked around for a bit, I just loved the smell of the store! I bought a couple of things, and Dave did as well. Then we headed to Galaxy for a matinee, we saw Memoirs of a Geisha. It was so good, I really enjoyed it a lot. Even Dave liked it! I would reccommend it!
After that we headed home and made some dinner, and then I started working on invitations for my family and Stephen and Sally's welcome home party which we're going to host. I think it's going to be fun, it's a Welcome home/Olympic party! Dave found the Olympic hockey schedule, so we chose a date from that! hahaha, atleast all the guys will enjoy that, it's funny how I look at my mom's side of the family, and how most of us cousins are married now, and our spouses are all big sports fans! Dave fits in really well!
Well today I don't have Sunday school, but I'm still up early. We are going to go to church and then this afternoon we're making a quick visit to Dave's aunt's and uncle's place, then I hope to try out my new skates at RIM park! Looking forward to it. Tonight I think I'll just relax at home, as I like to do before having to return back to work tomorrow.....
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that you're out enjoying this sunshine!
2 comments:
did you get your three bike rides in last week???
Ahhh yes, thanks for holding me accountable. I read while doing it, I find the 20mins goes faster if I'm reading then it would if I'm watching tv.
Post a Comment