What a day it has been. Raining all day. It makes me sleepy.
I'm talking to my Mom while I'm working on this. I don't really have anything new to say. So we're just talking about Thursday. She's really excited, as am I! I've booked Friday off and Monday. My poor honey is working on Monday, then he flies to Milwalkie for business on Tuesday, I hate when he has to go, but he gets back on Thursday, so I should be able to survive.
Today we were talking about Lake Superior. We are again going this summer. The first week in August, this time without Mike and Joy, and with Kris, Shannon and Mason. Steve and Christa isn't sure yet. We may have a large group this year, because Dave's aunt and uncle are going and another family from our church. It should be fun.
Well I'm tired. I really hope my week goes fast!
1 comment:
I hope the 'welcome' party goes smoothly!! Such a happy time for your family...
Post a Comment