The alarm went off this morning saying that it was one of the biggest days of cancellation this winter. Even the universities were closed. The funny part was when I looked outside it didn't look bad. So off to work Dave and I went. It was a pretty normal day all around. This afternoon the power went out twice, that was exciting!
Volleyball was cancelled tonight, I was looking forward to having a night home to relax, but our satelite is out, so I can't even watch survivor! Oh well.
Valentines was nice. Dave took me to Whistle Bear Golf club for dinner on Saturday night. It was funny, because the appetizer was something odd, but strangely good! It had beets and mushrooms and baby sprouts. Odd eh?!
I feel a loss of words right now, I'm not sure why. Some days it's hard to come home and get back on the computer, maybe that is my problem.
This week at work, it's been Winter Spirit week, where each day had a theme. Today was Vegas day, I of course didn't participate today, because I wasn't creative enough, but some of the ladies that came in were hilarious, one as a bride, a couple as trailer trash gambling old ladies. It was hilarious! Tomorrow is beach day, I think I'll skip that one too! It's too cold out to wear shorts!
No comments:
Post a Comment