Sunday, February 05, 2006

Winter Came Back!

Well I can't believe the weather out there! It's nuts! Steve and Sally arrived home safe on Thursday night. They have settled in great, even the girls don't seem to be effected with the time change. Friday we all went into Orangeville and shopped for the winter necessities and it's a good thing we did, come yesterday we needed them!

I'm kind of sad because Dave had to go home and brave the weather, tomorrow is supposed to be worse apparently, and he couldn't risk missing work as he needs to prepare for Milwalkie on Tuesday. I have tomorrow off, so I'm still here and will risk the drive home tomorrow. Dave did make it home safe, just took an extra 45 mins that's all.

We're having turkey dinner tonight, as a Christmas meal really. I'm looking forward to it, the smell is delightful!

Anyway, that's about all that's new. I'll write more later.....

No comments: