Wednesday, February 01, 2006

At work....

I’m getting so excited. Tomorrow I’ll get to see my brother again, and meet my new little niece! It’s been awhile, although they haven’t gone all that long, a year and a half, they’ve been gone longer than this. But I guess it’s different some how. Or maybe it’s not. I’m always excited when they come. Tomorrow at work is going to be a long day, especially as I begin to think that they are on a plane!
I’m at work as I type this, I know it’s bad! I’m actually typing this up in word, and I’ll save it and then forward it to home and then I’ll post it! Just things are really slow for me right now, and I need do something or time does not move.
Tonight is Bible study. I always enjoy it, but I don’t enjoy having to go home and do a fast clean up, I’m always exhausted by the time everyone shows up.
….OK, I just was approached by the woman I struggle to love. I did some work for her just after Christmas, and she was missing something that I supposedly filed. So I offered to go looking for it, because I initially believed that perhaps I misfiled it somehow. I spent about 10 minutes looking the box where it should be, and went through every piece looking for it. I was upset with myself because I couldn’t find it. I then tell her that I looked through the whole box and couldn’t find it. She then picked up a small pile on her desk, and low and behold there it was, she had it the whole time. You can imagine the smile I have on my face at this moment……
Anyway, I’m going to have a long weekend in Orangeville with my family. There will be 10 of us sleeping in the house, perhaps 11, but I think Denise is going to go home at night, we’ll see. Dave and I may go and stay there as well, but I think it would be fun to be all piled around for the weekend.
Well my day here is almost done, so I’m going to go now. I’ll post this when I’m home!

1 comment:

amym said...

I like this:

"the woman I struggle to love"

I have a few of these in my life these days...

any new photos of the girls that you want to share???