It is so nice out there today. Dave and I got up and we both liked the idea of walking to Church. And that is what we did. After church we walked downtown and had lunch at KFC, not my first choice, but we're kind of limited in Elmira you see! Then we strolled home. It was great. Then we curled up for an afternoon nap. I really have enjoyed my day today.
Yesterday I had Steve and Sally with the girls over and my Mom and Benji. Dave and I took Krista out on her birthday date. We took her to Toys R Us, and she picked out a bride My Little Pony. I also bought a play-doh set to keep at the house for when they do come to visit. I remember growing up, my grandparents and some of my aunts and uncles would have toys at their house for us to play with, so I wanted to do the same for these girls!
We watched the movie Walk the Line. I loved it. I watched it twice actually. Once with my family and then after they left I watched it with Dave. I really really thought it was a great movie, and I'm really hoping that they win Oscars tonight for it.
I have become pretty lazy when it comes to picture taking. I unfortunately don't have any more currently to share with you all. Sorry. I'll try to get my act together!
Tonight I meeting Jay for supper at Kelsey's, thought I should see her before she leaves for Athens. After that I want to just cuddle on the couch with some hmmm Mini Eggs and watch the awards. We'll see how long I can stay awake for!
Hope you were able to enjoy this sunny day!
No comments:
Post a Comment