It really looks like spring out there and it feels that way too! I feel at peace at this very moment. It's quiet here, and I'm listening to Life 100.3 online, it's Praise and Worship Sunday, and listening to it brings a sweet feeling.
This morning I was at church for 9:30am for Sunday school. Then after the whole service was over Dave and I went to Kelsey's for lunch. Just the 2 of us. It was really nice, and I ate way too much! We then went to National Sports and Dave found a ball glove to replace the one he lost at the very end of ball season last year. I would say in October, which when you think of it, wasn't so long ago, crazy eh. To think he's getting ready to start ball the end of April! I'm undecided if I will play this year. I will for atleast one team I think.
We also bought a paper shredder today, so no one can steal our identities! hehehe.
When we got home, I got an urge to paint, and Dave knows well enough that this never happens so he jumped on the ball, and we painted our ensuite. It's a nice grey colour. I love it. We have to do another coat, probably tomorrow night.
Yesterday I went to my parents. I picked up my Mom and we went shopping in Newmarket. I had a list of things I needed to get, and do you think I was successful??? Nope! I did get things, but nothing that I totally love. But that is alright. It was so nice to just spend a day out with my Mom. When we got home I headed to Orangeville to see my brother and Sally. It was fun, the girls make me laugh. I couldn't stay for too long before I had to head back home. We had to go to Kris and Shannon's that night to play games and celebrate Kris's birhtday. It was fun.
I think I'm going to watch some tv. Here's hoping Spring stays now and Winter finally says it's goodbyes....
2 comments:
I too am feeling 'spring fever'
I got home from work and I vacummed my car and took out all the garbage!!
we have crocuses coming up!
I miss Praise and Worship Sunday!!!
Post a Comment