Friday, March 10, 2006

Yeah for Friday

Hello,
Good news, I just got off the phone with my Dad and he's going home this evening. On top of everything he had, they just diagnosed him with Shingles. Poor guy. They too are close to the infected eye, so he has to be real careful. In light of all of this, he's in better spirits, because he does get to go home.

Dave is going to take me out for dinner tonight, to celebrate my promotion! Should be fun. Don't know what's in store for this weekend, but I'm sure it will be a busy one!

1 comment:

Jay Hendershot said...

Ditto! I get to go tomorrow! Although, someone at work burst my bubble by saying that the airport will be very busy because of March break... I forgot about that. :-(

Glad your Dad gets to go home! Shingles is no fun (my grandad and my cousin had it) -- I hope he recovers soon.