Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's 15 out!

Dave bought me a package of Sugar Free Chiclets Sour flavoured gum. I’m disappointed in them. I totally love the taste when I first get it in my mouth, but in a matter of 4 minutes, the intense sour flavour is gone, taking along with it, the whole taste in general.
It just bugs me!
I’m currently at work. Yet again boredom has crept into my cubical, and no one is emailing me. I’m just not having any fun. It doesn’t help that the time is slowly ticking away too. On top of it all, I have no windows and I can’t enjoy the look of spring outside.
Next weekend is going to be a huge project. We are going to finish painting the house. That’s right, we’re going to paint the loft and the main floor living room. We’ve recruited some help, so hopefully it won’t be as monstrous as it seems. I’m excited about it, but not looking forward to just doing it.
Ahhh there’s a song on the radio that’s really pretty. I have no idea what it’s called but it’s lovely.
I’m going to buy a new camera tonight. Dave and I have been saving up for a new digital one. I’m really looking forward to getting it.
I hope you all enjoy this wonderful weather!

1 comment:

amym said...

Charlene! I understand about looking at the nice weather and wishing you could get out into it. I seem to be on a suicide mission this week and working almost 70 hours. Unfortunately it is beautiful out and I am in.