I was digging through my things trying to find a series of pictures that Lesya took of my many different expressions, and in the midst of my searching I came across that story that Amy and I wrote one night for College and Careers. Cute isn't it?!?!
I had a pretty rough day today. Maybe week. You know, I haven't had a good laugh in a long time, the kind of laugh where I cry, or roll on the floor laughing. That's pretty pathetic. I miss it.
Tonight is volleyball. We're going to lose. But that's alright. Tomorrow is my half day, thank goodness. I think I'm going to do nothing for once! I may go into Waterloo and see if I can get my car serviced, then I may go to Future Shop and pick up Walk the Line. Hmmm I do need new shoes too. Ahhh we'll see.
I think I shall go and give my brother a call. See how his week has been, he started back to work.
you know I never did find those pictures .....
3 comments:
You should post that story that you and Amy wrote together!! :)
Deb, the story is there below this post! ;-)
I think you need a good 'belly laugh'! What would do it? How about me shoving another straw up my nose at dinner on Sunday? ;-) On 2nd thought, though, I don't want to inflict pain on myself to make others laugh, although I know I laugh at others' misfortune too (esp. when watching America's Funniest Home Videos).
HA! I didn't see it there. I remember that story!! :)
Do you still have the collection of stories you wrote with Lesya??? As I recall they were super funny!!
Post a Comment