Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Feeling Tired & Grey Hair

I am having terrible times sleeping these days. I'm so restless. And if I do get a great sleep I usually wake up in some bad dream. I realize that I'm getting good practise for when the baby arrives, but did it have to happen this soon?

I'm also starting to see the odd grey hair on my head. I can pull them out ususally, but is this a sign?

Tonight I watched my Dave play baseball. It was a good game, they won. He is now currently at church for a building meeting. There's nothing on tv, I'm kind of bored. I haven't been bored in a long time. I kind of like it.

I think I may hit my pillow soon. But apart of me is debating to stay up and see if I can make myself so tired that I'll get a full night's sleep.

I talked to my niece tonight on the phone. She was so cute and really talked up a storm. I couldn't make out all the things she was telling me, but apparently she one day wants me to come watch her swimming lessons, she's moving up to a gator soon. She's so easily excited about things, and I love that about kids!

I think Hockley wants some attention. I'll see if I can get some cuddles from her tonight.

2 comments:

Deb said...

OH MY GOSH! Grey hair already?!

I got my first one right after P was born. I ripped it out and so far there have been no re-occurances.

Sheesh. We're not THAT old.

amym said...

I've been pulling them out for years!! I'm surprised I'm not bald