Thursday, July 20, 2006

Not myself tonight

I am soooo tired. I didn't sleep very well last night. I made it through today. It went by fast which was amazing. Cheryl, my co-worker, caught me off gaurd with something so funny that I had to get to the bathroom real fast! So that was good.

Then I get home and people are calling about baseball, wondering if it's cancelled, and then finding out it is cancelled, and then calling more people. I fell asleep on the couch for 1/2 an hour. Then Dave was in and out of the house, and I just don't feel like my normal self. Probably because I'm over tired. So to avoid making him bored, I willing let him go and play with Kris tonight. It's funny how he asks me those silly questions.

Tomorrow is my half day and I'm going for another ultrasound. I hope everything is alright. This place last time screwed up my schedule time, then I called today to confirm my appointment for tomorrow and they again screwed telling me that I missed it because it was today! Luckily for them they had a cancellation for tomorrow afternoon! Now I'm just worried that they won't have the requisition that the doctor faxed them! We'll see how it goes!

Can you believe there is only one more full week of July left? Amazing.....

No comments: