Friday, July 28, 2006

This week

Well this week has gone fast. Every Monday of my full week at work, I tell mysel that it's going to be the longest week ever. Yet I'm here and it's Friday already. That means I only have 4 days of work left until my week away. Out of those 4 days, Monday I have to leave the office for my first OBGYN visit, and Thursday is our Employee Appreciation Day where we only have to work the morning, then we get the afternoon off to hang out at a golf course.
Anyway, to start the week off, our stupid Fire Alarm starting beeping at us, we figured we just needed to replace the battery, but at 1:30 in the morning, to discover we need a 9volt battery sucks! Who made that?! So I bought some batteries the next day and tried to replace it, and it didn't work, it just kept beeping. So Dave turned the breaker off for the darn thing. His parents were over on the Monday night too to put up our new microwave. It's an "above the stove" one. It looks cool. Now we have more counter space.
The next thing exciting that happened was early Thursday morning at around 3:30am. I was startled by the noise so I got up, and here is my Dave laying there killing himself laughing. Laughing like I've never heard him before. It was a combination of giggles and outloud laughing following by deep breaths. I watched for a short while before I rubbed his arm and asked "Dave are you sleeping?" He kind of slowly came too and I asked "What's so funny?" and with his eyes still closed and laughing he blurts out "he crapped his pants, ah hahahaha". So now I'm laughing a bit and asked "what? who did?" and Dave in his laughter says "Mike, we were in the get away car and he filled his pants he was so scared" After he said that he really came too and stopped the laughing. It was the funniest thing ever! In the morning I asked him if he remembered what happened, and he remembered his dream, but he doesn't remember the whole laughing out loud stuff. He doesn't believe me when I tell him what I heard!
I haven't heard from my doctor about my last ultrasound. I called on Wednesday and the report wasn't in my file yet. So the receptionist told me to try today and see if it's there. Plus my doctor is on holiday for 2 weeks, so if the report isn't there today, they told me they would get another doctor to take a look for me. But I still feel baby moving, so that's good.

No comments: