Monday, July 17, 2006

The rains came a tumbling down

It is storming out there right now. It's kind of neat to just sit and watch the lightening and rain down pour.

I was church camping this past weekend in Durham. It was lots of fun. We invited Benji to join us, which he did, and we shared his monster size tent. Kris & Shannon, Sharlene & Jason and Steve & Christa were our neighbours. We shared meals where we each took one meal to prepare. It was very hot, so we spent alot of time in the water. Kris brought some water balloons and it was so funny to watch as he tossed a few at our Pastor. Then the next thing I see is Pastor George walking across the field toward us with this huge mega super soaker. It was the biggest I've ever seen! Behind him came his wife Sue, with 2 smaller guns, one for each hand! It was so funny. The guys had a blast while their wives sat and watched.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 28 years old! Wow eh! Dave is taking me out to the movies and then on Wednesday my parents are coming for a visit.

I hear the pillow calling my name! It wants me to come and rest my head on it.....

1 comment:

Jay Hendershot said...

Happy Birthday Charlene!!!