Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Now a Cold?

I'm having a rough week. I've got this chest cold that just sucks really! I'm coughing and gagging and flemmy and it's just not pleasant to live with. Today I've stayed home from work because I didn't want to expose the terrible sounds I make to fellow co-workers! I hope it gets better quick!

I've been really wanting to enjoy the last few weeks I have being pregnant. The best part about pregnancy is the baby moving, and this baby moves. It's just amazing. His little bum sticks right out mostly on my left side, sometimes I truly look lopsided! But generally when his bum pokes up it will move from the left side over to the centre of my belly and then back to the left side. The movement is so define and clear it's just amazing. I love watching it. Feeling it too is just wonderful. I can press on one side and actually feel him in there. I don't remember feeling this way with either Caleb or Amberly. Amberly was so small and in hindsight I should have known that because near the end I always struggled with feeling her move, I actually had to go to hospital one time to be hooked up and wait for movement. But so far with this guy, when I press down on where I think his bum is, he never fails to give me a nudge or a kick.

This past weekend a bunch of our friends and their families went to Earl Rowe park camping. Our family went. I drove a seperate vehicle and went and stayed with my parents for the nights, but it was fun. The kids all had a blast with eachother. I hope this will become a tradition for us all.



Well, I'm going to sit and drink a cup of tea and figure out what the make for my lunch. Then I will probably sleep for the afternoon before getting the kids....

No comments: