Thursday, August 11, 2005

Almost got Caught in the Rain

We rode our bikes to the in-laws tonight for a short visit and to get corn on the cob, which is so tastey this time of year, and I can tell you it's fresh off a mennonite's farm!

When I got home I started watching Studio 2 (in hopes to improve my mind) and was very happy to see a feature on Caledon, with interviews of people who I used to see in BookLore many times. So that was neat!

I find that this week has gone by fast, work especially, which is completely a blessing, considering that I almost hate every morning to go there. I've been contemplating returning to BookLore on a part-time basis. I have every other Friday afternoon off, so I'm thinking of asking my old boss if she would like me to work those Friday's and maybe even the following Saturdays for the fall and before the weather gets too bad. It's not like me to feel this way, however I truly feel that my IQ has be degraded because of the lack of CBC radio I get in a day! hahaha, but seriously, I really feel like a machine at work and not learning something new everyday is devasting! TRULY!

Lesya, thanks for passing my time at work! It's great! One more week to As You Like It!!!!

Till next time...

1 comment:

geniuslaiesia said...

i am your berry first comment....
blog it up gal!