Thursday, August 18, 2005

An excuse for shopping.

Well the past 24 hours have been interesting. First of all, we had a baseball game last night and won. I ate dinner before hand, but Dave wanted to wait until afterwards. So after the game we went to Sobey’s and he bought a turkey wrap. We went to his Aunt Lorraine’s and Uncle Maynard’s afterwards to share our camping pictures with them. This put Dave in good spirits he always loves seeing these two.
So we get home and to bed and he keeps rambling (that’s what he does when he’s happy), so finally I asked him to let me sleep and he did. Hahaha. Well, then at 3:30am I hear him calling for me. I shot straight out of bed because of shock I think. He preceded to say that something wasn’t right, and he was just standing in the door way of our room, so I walked over to him, and he’s wet from a cold sweat and told me that he felt like he was going to pass out. I was freaked out. But I immediately started thinking food poisoning from the wrap he had. He later threw up a couple of times later and I made him take a Gravol. He’s at home, but recovering, my poor guy. I told him that we’re too busy for him to get sick like this!
Anyway I have another ball game tonight, at 9:30pm, I’ll be so tired! Before hand I want to go shopping, it was Dave’s idea, because he wants a new golf shirt, and since he can’t get one for himself I stepped up to the task. Plus we’re going to a wedding on Saturday, and I’m really looking forward to this one. With weddings come wonderful excuses to buy new clothes! So we’ll see, maybe I’ll find myself a pretty outfir to wear!
Well that’s it for now…..I’m at work, naughty girl I am!

No comments: