Monday, August 29, 2005

Good Intentions

Well I just got back from the pool. I didn't really feel like swimming tonight, but I thought I would love it once I got in. But the pool was closed. Oh well. Now I'm back here, probably going to make a card for my niece who has requested to receive mail from me.

Tomorrow is my one year anniversary of being at RWAM insurance. I feel like I've been there way too long, but it's only been a year. My team mates were teasing me about it, I missed the whole thing, but they seem to find it all funny, being Monday, I pretended that I understood what they were saying and chuckled with them.

Looking forward to Scott's cottage this weekend. But debating whether or not to leave Sunday afternoon and go to the Orangeville fair for the demolition derby or not. I can't decide!

over and out

2 comments:

Jay Hendershot said...

No! Stay at the cottage longer. ;-)

Funny Girl Charleney said...

Well I don't know, it would be my first in a real long time that I miss the fair and that's shocking!