Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Restful Evening

Well tonight I don't have baseball which is a nice surprise! I think Dave and I are just going to relax and maybe even watch a movie. Although there are quite a few cards that I need to make, so I'll probably work on that too. Plus maybe go out for a walk or something.

Work was ok, it was slow in the morning and then things got really hectic in the afternoon, making the day disappear.

I'm really looking forward to Scott's cottage. I hope the weather will be good and I hope everyone can be there.

With everyone around us having babies it makes me think about the possibility of it happening to us one day. I don't know sometimes I feel like I want one now, but when I think real hard about it, I realize that wanting one now is only a scapegoat to get out of work. All the work that is involved in raising children is overwhelming for me. (Lesya is probably laughing because I'm bringing this up yet again!) But when I see baby Mason and hold him, I don't know, it does get me thinking. Christa and I joke about trying to get pregnant at the same time so that way our kids can grow up together. BUT THAT'S INSANE!!!! (especially when she wants one next year) Then there's the whole, I want my kids to know my parents and so on. Yep we're still going to wait! Because I'm not ready for it, and Dave is TOTALLY not ready for that! He has let me know on more than one occasion! hahaha.

Ok I'm done rambling now!

1 comment:

amym said...

you could borrow one once in awhile for a bit...