Well it's finally Thursday night and I don't have to work tomorrow, but the joy that I usaully experience on Friday's is not here yet.
I'm still looking forward to the weekend away, and the weather is supposed to be really nice. It will be lots of fun.
I guess I just have lots of things on my mind as September is now here. I still have practically every weekend booked way past Thanksgiving, it's exhausting! But Baseball is now almost finished which is a relief.
Oh dear I caught the end of a very dramatic Coronation Street. Now I don't normally watch it but boy was it exciting! Fire, hit and runs and crash ups, wow!
I filled up on gas last night at 102.9 which was a very smart move, because now it's 126.9! INSANE!!!! Thank goodness I have a Honda!
I think that's pretty much it, cottage here we come.....
1 comment:
how in tarnation can the price jump so much in such a short time??? I paid 94.9 last week and now it is like 122.6
I think there are some crooks out there in the fuel industry...have you ever seen the houses that some of these oil men in the middle east live in???? it is absolutely rediculous! and it isn't even as if they are the ones making the oil! God did!!!
Post a Comment