Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Oh white

I'm sitting here giggling like a little girl right now. I was watching Gilmore Girls and they were buying a wedding dress, and I got this big urge to pull mine out and put it on. So I did, and I was a bit worried that it wouldn't fit anymore, but, it totally does, I mean I've got my pj's on underneath and I'm braless right now, which means it's loose on top and snug on my waist, but it fits, and I'm twirling around and Dave thinks I'm a goof! He just got home from a meeting and I told him to come and look at me, and he comes and says, "That's your wedding dress" Well DUH!!! hahaha. I forgot how pretty it is. And I totally love it.

hahaha, I don't want to take it off yet, it's fun! Oh if only you could see me now. I feel like a princess too! I'm going to have to do this more often!!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

YOU ARE CRAZY! lol Glad you had such a nice time prancing around like a princess -- did you have a wand?

My dress wouldn't fit me right now :( I got pregnancy weight to get rid of first.

amym said...

thanks for the laugh Charlene...
Between you prancing around in your wedding dress and Jay wanting to rub cute guy's heads....I was wondering what is up with the moon...should I be worried??? :)