Mmmm, I decided to make myself a hot chocolate, then I remembered that I had whip cream in the fridge, and ahhhhh, it looked totally like a "Coffee House" hot chocolate, and mmmmm, it's ever so good. It's been ages since I've had a hot chocolate. Boy what I've been missing out on!
Did you know that pineapples grow from the ground? It's true, they sure do!
Today I found not one, not two, but three big mistakes that were done by my co-worker. Two of them were really bad. There's 3 people to our team, and I'm the Junior, and then there's a "group" and a "senior" administrator. These mistakes were done by the "group admin." and she never makes mistakes. I found it very odd that I found 3 of them in a row. The 2 that were really bad, I had to hand it over to the senior to call the company it involved, because I didn't feel comfortable doing that. All the while I didn't know how to tell Sandy about her mistakes, I guess I was just worried that she would take them the wrong way. Ahhh so I didn't.
That was my dilema of the day. Now that it's over, I could care less. I'm such a careless person aren't I? Lately I find myself really bored at work. I mean really, how can anyone find insurance exciting?!?! huh?! So I make events interesting, like the million personal phone calls the lady makes who sits across from me makes. Some days I really think she's going to die, I mean 2 weeks ago, apparently she thought she was having a heart attack. She left work early that day. Returning the next day, she could barely move because she threw her back out. So she left early that day as well. She returned the next day, making very important phone calls to different people, all the while believing that the ink in her new tattoo got in her blood stream and she must be having a very bad allergic reaction....although she didn't leave early that day, strange.....
I admit there are some days, when work is scarce, I spend a lot of time emailing. Last week I spent a morning emailing Kris back and fourth jokes, like this one:
Why can't lepers play hockey?
......because there could be a face off in the corner.
The more I work in an office the more I feel like I have the starring role in that movie "Office Space." I just take comfort in knowing that it's a good company, it's only 3 mins from home, and the benefits of working there is worth it......I guess!
1 comment:
HAHA! you talking about hotchocolate reminded me of the movie we say at your place -- polar express. Hot chocolate! :)
Yumm by the way. With whipped cream MmMmMm.
Post a Comment