I thought about this long and without much effort and decided to try this, seeing how I enjoy reading some of my friends blog, why not give them the pleasure as well??? We'll see...
Friday, March 03, 2006
I'm a Canadian
today is my half day. I went to the Mall and bought myself a nice green team Canada sweater. It's really cute. Now I'm just having fun with scanning in pictures as you can tell. I thought I would send one of me and my baby princess niece! She's super cute, and because of her, Dave is now convinced that when the day comes to start a family, we have to have only girls, because they don't drool! (Mason on the other hand is always wet from drool and that grosses Dave out!) So Everybody, meet Brooke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She looks cute... I wish I could enlarge the picture to see her properly.
Bring some pix to dinner on Sunday. :-)
Pix of Brooke, I mean (although I like looking at pix in general)!
But boys are wonderful AND they don't all drool!
I hope you get a boy *laughs* :)
nice!!! more pictures please!!!
Post a Comment