My Dad is in the hospital again! This time it's because of a serious sinus infection. Ahhh I worry about him. I called Lesa tonight to tell her that I was going to go and see him tomorrow night and can't make it to Adventure Club.
Tonight we had Dave and Ellen Krahn over to interview us for membership. It was nice. I think we're in! hahaha.
And so now I'm off to bed.
3 comments:
oh my goodness, your poor dad :( I hope he's feeling better soon -- keep us posted!
-- my word verification was "yiijtids" which is exactly something Patrick would say! :)
I hope your dad is feeling better soon! I'll pray for him.
'myefic' which is my word verification
sounds like a fun word! We could come up with a whole dictionary and language with our new words!!
sorry to hear about your dad...there is people in Scotland praying for him!
Post a Comment