Monday, March 20, 2006

Out of Touch

Tonight I got a nice phone call from my brother. Since I didn't get to see them this weekend, he thought he would call to catch up on our weekends. It was so nice.

I'm home alone tonight. Dave is at church for another meeting, and I'm here just in the company of myself, and the two cats! I'm looking forward to a nice night in front of the tv. This past weekend we kept ourselves busy, it is nice to just be home and relax.

It' s funny now because I sat down at the computer thinking I had lots to write, but now as I go I don't feel like doing this one bit. Boredom is an odd thing. I think I may go and wait for creativity to hit me once again!

4 comments:

amym said...

hows the cycling 3 times a week going???

Funny Girl Charleney said...

hmmm it's kind of gotten down to 2 times a week! But I have to keep it up, or else I will really keel over trying to climb the CN tower!

amym said...

are you doing the CN tower with ladies at work???

Funny Girl Charleney said...

Yes I am, I'm on a team with 3 other girls. I hope I can do it!