Just talking to Jay on msn and she informed me that Scott's cottage is on the long weekend in September meaning that we can go. Oh I'm sooo happy about that!
I had a good weekend. Some would say successful. I have another baseball story to add, last night at Suzanne's birthday party, she had so many people. Because she's a freak when it comes to baseball she wanted us all to have a game. So this guy, which not many people like at all was there and wanted to be the pitcher and somehow I was first up to bat, and he asked me were I liked it. And I told him that I would hit anything. So his first pitch I got a good hit, I mean I could really feel it, and whack!!!! It hit him right in the right butt cheek, I laughed and apologized profusely, when others cheered and lifted their arms in rejoice. I was out of course.
My parents and Benji were here today, it is so wonderful having them here, we had lots of fun, we went to St. Jacobs for a bit and played a game of wizard. Then they came to watch my ball game. I got stage fright though and struck out the first time up, which meant I had to wear the to-died boxer strike out shorts for a couple of innings, but it was all good!
we lost.....13-12
Church this morning was good, we had a guest speaker who enlightened us on the Ray of Hope organization.
Dave wants to watch a movie right now, maybe I'll join him.....
5 more days to As You Like It!
6 comments:
what is as you like it?
As You Like It is a play by Shakespeare. :-)
Ya, and Dave and I are going and meeting Lesya and her friend. We found out that if you're under 30 you can get theatre tickets for only $20, on like the A balcony which is one of the best. Dave took me to see The Tempest for my birthday (paying full price because he didn't know otherwise poor guy) and it was great. So 2 in one year, that's a record for me!
my brother and his girlfriend went to see the tempest this past weekend...they really enjoyed it too
I can't imagine your brother at Stratford. I'm glad he liked it. I'm really looking forward to As YOu Like It because the Barenaked Ladies composed the music for it!
Post a Comment