Friday, August 12, 2005

Friday is a safe place

Woohoo, work is over for yet another week. That makes me very happy. The only thing that helped me get out of bed this morning was knowing that I was having chinese food for lunch. My day again was pretty full, but with same old stuff. After lunch I was pretty tired, and then someone sent me that Captain Underpants thing and my name is Snickle Pottysniffer. I giggled. Then I laughed really hard when I read that someone got the name of Boobie Frickenhump, that sent me over the edge and even now I'm giggling about it!

I'm going to eat chocolate, I'm very excited about this as well. I went camping all last week up at Lake Superior and us females brought a load of chocolate bars, we had atleast 2 everyday, but we still had tonnes left over. So I went back to my chocolate once a week rule and let me tell you....after a week of it everyday it was soooo hard to not have it. Ahhhhh chocolate!

5 comments:

Jay Hendershot said...

Mmmmmmmmmm, chocolate. I am tempted. Might get a chocolate Blizzard tonight!

Funny Girl Charleney said...

I know I missed not being there, I'm trying to convince everyone to maybe go labour day weekend instead of the weekend after, because after won't work for me and I don't want to miss the cottage!

As far as October goes, would it be ok if we planned the spa weekend at my place? There were a couple of reasons why, so people can see our basement and I also have to host a tupperware party and wanted to invite all of you anyway to that. But if you have your heart set on having it at your place that's fine.

amym said...

It doesn't matter too much...I was just thinking that if it was at my house, I wouldn't be kicking anyone out and there is lots of room...plus I just wanted to have on! And nobody planed one yet. The last one was at your house. If you still want a tupperware party, that is fine...if you want me to attend anything in October or November, I need to know the dates as I have to book October time off by Aug 22nd

amym said...

mom said you were looking for my blog...did you find me?

Funny Girl Charleney said...

what do you mean you wouldn't be kicking anyone out? I didn't have the last one? I'm confused, didn't you have the last one? Do I kick people out? Hmmm. That's interesting

Well I think it would be fun to have a total slumber party where we can all sleep on air matresses in the basement.

I had some of the girls from Elmira over for a slumber party in June and 6 of us slept on 2 air matresses it was loads of fun.

if people didn't want to do that we have lots of room too. We could do outings like to the market or to West Montrose or something?