This morning I woke up wanting to cry. I don't know if it's because it was Monday and I had to go to work, or if it was that homesick feeling. After my parents visit and there's lots people in our house, I feel happy and content, and then when that goes away, I feel that lonely low. I mean I love being married and independent, experiencing life with Dave whom God gave me, but God also gave me an amazing family whom I love and miss quite often. When my Grandma died, I will never forget what Pastor Mark told me about how I'm allowed to be sad and miss her, and cry for her. And so I'm not ashamed to miss my family, because it doesn't mean I'm not happy.
Speaking about happy.....it doesn't take long to get out of my blue mood when I get settled into work and receive emails from my Mom, Jay, Dave and a million from Lesya. Plus the girls I work with make me laugh too, and it's great!
I'm proud of myself right now. I just got back from swimming (all alone this time) and Dave on my way out said, do 20! And I replied : HA! YA RIGHT!!! I think I'll stick with my 15. But as I got myself going I completed 15 laps in 20 mins, so I thought I would swim until 8:45 and see how many I get in, well I got upto 19 with 35 seconds to go, so I rounded it off at an even 20, with myself cheering me on! I should sleep great tonight!
My final note, there isn't anything on the top of my head that I think is intelligent to say, other than God is a great comforter.
2 comments:
YEAH FOR 20!!!!
GREAT JOB CHARLENE!!!
oh and one more thing....
I hope you have a super-d-duper week at work. A week full of laughter & joy and above all quick! (only 3 more sleeps till Friday and then it is the weekend :) )
Post a Comment